Polk County features many area tailgate markets
- Tryon Tailgate Market Tryon has been voted one of the best places in America to raise a family and the Tryon Market is the place to feed that family. Join the farmers after work for a chance to snag some great food.
- Runs Wed, May 4, 2016 through Wed. November 16, 2016.
- Wednesdays 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Located at Harmon Field in Tryon, NC
- Saluda Tailgate Market A bustling market located up the hill this market features food vendors from our region selling some of the best tasting and healthiest produce, meat, eggs, baked goods, and more around.
- Runs May through October
- Fridays 4:30pm to 6:30pm
- Off of W. Main Street in Saluda, NC
- Columbus Tailgate Market Join a plethora of vendors each Saturday for an amazing assortment of Polk County’s best homegrown produce, meat, cheese, eggs and more. See amazing arts and crafts and value added products.
- Runs the Saturday April 9, 2016 through November 16, 2016.
- Saturday 8:00am to 12:00pm
- On Courthouse Street in Columbus, NC
- Columbus Winter Market Food and craft vendors providing delicious food and locally made products throughout the winter season.
- Starts Saturday after outdoor market ends through beginning of market opening in April.
- Saturday 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Columbus United Methodist Church basement, 76 N Peak Street, Columbus NC
- Mill Spring Ag Center Winter Indoor Markets Join vendors once a month December through March for an indoor market. Each month features a different theme, Christmas Indoor Market, Warming Up Indoor Market (Jan.), Bee My Local Honey, (Feb.), and Homesteading & Gardening Day (Mar.)
- Usually second or third Saturday of each of the four months.
- Saturday 9:00am to 1:00pm
- Mill Spring Ag Center, 156 School Road, Mill Spring
Vendor Information for the 2016 Season
Please download the 2016 Columbus/Tryon Vendor Application