Tryon has been voted one of the best places in America to raise a family, and the Tryon Market is the place to feed that family. Join the farmers after work for a chance to snag some great food.
- Runs Wed, May 4, 2016 through Wed. November 16, 2016.
- Wednesdays 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Located at Harmon Field in Tryon, NC
- Follow the Tryon Market on Facebook for up to date vendor and market news.
- Get text updates about this market! Text gro412 to (828) 548-1316
A bustling market located up the hill this market features food vendors from our region selling some of the best tasting and healthiest produce, meat, eggs, baked goods, and more around.
- Runs May through October
- Fridays 4:30pm to 6:30pm
- Off of W. Main Street in Saluda, NC
- Get text updates about this market! Text gro237 to (828) 548-1316
Join a plethora of vendors each Saturday for an amazing assortment of Polk County’s best homegrown produce, meat, cheese, eggs and more. See amazing arts and crafts and value added products.
- Runs the Saturday April 9, 2016 through November 16, 2016.
- Saturday 8:00am to 12:00pm
- On Courthouse Street in Columbus, NC
- Follow the Columbus Market on Facebook for up to date vendor and market news.
- Get text updates about this market! Text gro846 to (828) 548-1316
Columbus Winter Market
Food and craft vendors providing delicious food and locally made products throughout the winter season.
- Starts Saturday after outdoor market ends through beginning of market opening in April.
- Saturday 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Columbus United Methodist Church basement, 76 N Peak Street, Columbus NC
Vendor Information for the 2016 Season
Please download the 2016 Columbus/Tryon Vendor Application